Wednesday 11 April 2012

Warwickshire RC 28 mile TT

Sunday was another hilly time trial and I had been enjoying them and feeling like I was doing quite well at them. Having done this one 2 time already I was looking forward to it because I like the course and is always very well organized. I started the time trial feeling ok and hoping to do a good time and I felt most the way round like I was not pushing 100%, I was going quick but not fast enough and I caught a few people and felt like I was climbing well because I big ringed it all the way round but on the flat I could not get going like I felt I could in the last 2 club time trials I did. In the end I road to a time of 01:09:02 30 seconds off last years time but I felt I could have gone quicker. I think very early mornings like this don't suit me but I tried my hardest and in the end just had a bad day on the bike.



Also I have now been put in the right category for the Midlands SPOCO and Looking to get in another 4 event to go for the series.

Thanks for reading
Results here

No comments:

Post a Comment